Instructions for speakers
- Guidelines for oral presentations
- Guidelines for posters
- Request to the Young Investigator Award Applicants
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Presentation Time Slot
Contributed Presentations: Presentation (10 min.) + Q&A (5 min). = 15 min.
Plenary Presentations: Presentation (40 min.) + Q&A (10 min.) = 50 min.
- Presenters are requested to wait at seats at the front line in the main conference room before the beginning of the presenting session.
- Presenters should upload your presentation materials using a USB memory in advance to the Windows PC set up on the presentation stage.
If presenters are willing to use their own PCs for the presentation, they should check whether they work properly with a projector with the HDMI connector in advance, say during the intermission. We will not extend the allocated time slot even if your presentation will be delayed by any projector problems.
We do not prepare special connectors for a MAC PC.
- Please note that the presenter should not be changed from the one at the registration.
- Depending on the status of COVID-19, there is a possibility of switching to the online presentation.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTERS
Poster sessions will be held at three venues separated by a distance.
Poster presentations will last 75 minutes.
All presenters must stand in front of their posters for 60 minutes of that time.
Posters must be written in English.
The same title, author(s), and affiliation as the paper should be written at the top of the poster (poster number is not required).
The maximum poster area is 900 mm (W) x 1600 mm (H).
Posters may be displayed for the following time periods. Please remove your poster as soon as possible after your presentation.
If not removed, the secretariat will handle the posters.
- Session 1Pa: 9:40 - 11:45 (7/Nov/2022)
- Session 1Pb: 12:00 - 15:30 (7/Nov/2022)
- Session 2Pa: 8:45 - 11:55 (8/Nov/2022)
- Session 2Pb: 12:00 - 15:30 (8/Nov/2022)
- Session 3Pa: 8:45 - 11:55 (9/Nov/2022)
- Session 3Pb: 12:00 - 15:30 (9/Nov/2022)
Request to the Young Investigator Award Applicants
- Oral presentation: on the top left of the first slide (title page) of your presentation.
- Poster presentation: on the top left of your poster.